It’s that time of the year again – Steam’s annual summer sales are back in full swing! Following a racing theme, this year’s Steam Summer Sales are known as the Steam Grand Prix.
This year’s rendition of one of the biggest sales in gaming will run from 25 June to 9 July. There are tons of good deals on games as part of the summer sale, with discounts going up to as high as 97%! If you’ve been planning on getting a couple of games off Steam, now’s your chance to clear out your Wishlist.
Here are some of the great deals we spotted, along with the prices that they’re going for (listed in SGD):
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition – $18.89 (70% off)
- Monster Hunter World – $42.50 (50% off)
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection – $6.66 (97% off)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition – $26.99 (50% off)
- Rainbow Six Seige – $11.50 (50% off)
- Yakuza 0 – $14.00 (50% off)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – $35.00 (50% off)
Of course, these are mainly big franchises. A couple of smaller games are having pretty attractive sales too! Here’s some we spotted, in case you missed the chance to get them in a previous sale:
- Stardew Valley – $12.00 (20% off)
- Overcooked 2 – $15.40 (30% off)
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition – $9.95 (50% off)
- Hollow Knight – $9.00 (40% off)
- Undertale – $4.20 (60% off)
This time round, Steam is giving players extra incentives to buy more games this sales season. The Grand Prix theme this year comes with quests that players can participate in, such as buying games off your Steam wishlist, and clearing Steam Achievements in games.
By teaming up with friends and successfully completing quests, their team will get to progress further in the Grand Prix. Read more about the Grand Prix event here.
With deals like this, we can’t wait to see what Steam’s annual Black Friday and Winter Sales have in store! If you want to get games during this round of sales, though, remember to get them before July 9!