Recently, Huawei reported that its flagship P30 series reached 10 million sales within 3 months of its launch. As a thank you, Huawei is celebrating their new and existing customers with a big giveaway!
Starting this weekend, Huawei users can get a free cup of premium tea drink from Partea with their Huawei phone. Just head over to any Partea outlet and choose from their 30 types of tea drinks like the Rose Pu’er Fruit Tea, Rainbow Fruit Teas, Sunrise Teas, Fluffy Cloud cheese drinks and Milky Mist selection.
So Huawei users, here are the deets for your free treats!
The special Huawei x Partea giveaway is available from 5th to 12th July on the weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), between 11am to 2pm while stocks last.
Go to a Partea outlet. Show your Huawei phone over the counter and register as a Partea member (it’s free!). Choose your beverage from the menu and enjoy!
Here are the terms and conditions of the giveaway:
1. Promotion will be available at all Partea outlets listed here except Orchard Plaza. Excluding Downtown Gallery and Clifford Centre on Saturdays and Sundays.
2. Promotion is valid for two weekends in the month of July: 5 – 7 July and 12 -14 July, from 11am – 2pm, applicable for Huawei users who show their Huawei phones over the counter.
3. All Huawei mobile phone users who are non-Partea members, can instantly join the free membership at any outlet to enjoy the deal.
4. Complimentary drinks are limited to the first 300 customers in each participating outlet per day.
5. Customers are entitled to any drink on the menu, limited to 1 redemption per customer, per day.
6. For more information about Partea and locations, visit https://partea.com.sg/en_SG/
Partea is Singapore’s 1st homegrown fruit tea brand that brews its tea drinks with premium handpicked tea leaves from Taiwan and China and freshly sliced fruits. Which makes for refreshing and soothing drinks, just perfect for the unpredictable hot and rainy weather we’re having lately.
You can find Partea outlets in Suntec City, Punggol Waterway Point, Tampines Century Square, Foodfare Clifford Centre Foodcourt, Changi Airport Terminal 4 and OUE Downtown Gallery. Note: the Orchard Plaza outlet is not applicable to the giveaway.
And don’t forget… it’s also Service Day!
As you know, Huawei Service Day offers free after-sales care like screen protector application and phone sanitising service for your Huawei phone. Service Day is only on the first Saturday and Sunday of the month. The service centres are located at Somerset 313 and Westgate.
So if your phone needs some TLC, this weekend is the perfect time to do it. While your Huawei phone is being tended to, sip on a Partea drink and relax! 😉