The Razer brand requires no introduction. If you’re a gamer, it’s like a prerequisite to have at least heard of it or used its product at some point. As the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers, it was only a matter of time before they came up with their very own convention someday. Well, that is finally happening now, alright technically next month to be more specific but you get the point. RazerCon 2020 is a go!
The following information is credited to Razer’s Press Release.
First-ever convention from Razer!
RazerCon 2020 will be a full day digital live stream event that’s going to be taking place on October 10, next month starting at 9:00 PST/ 23:59 SGT.
Produced by Razer and it’s partners, the event will showcase exclusive reveals of products from Razer, previews of upcoming games, online concerts and many more. You’ll be able to watch the live stream from Razer’s official channels in Twitch, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Here’s a preview of what you can expect to see during the event:
- Global mixed reality keynote by Razer CEO Min-Liang Tan, hosted against the iconic Singapore skyline
- The world’s first RGB lighting-reactive livestream
- Razer panels held by product managers, showcasing new and unannounced products and discussing design and technology
- Exclusive content showcases from multiple game studios such as Romero Games, Perfect World Entertainment, Paradox Interactive and technology partners such as Intel, NVIDIA, and Western Digital
- Appearances from gaming celebrities, including an audience meet and greet session with CloakZy and CourageJD, a RazerStreamer panel with PaladinAmber and many more
- Concerts by top EDM artists, and metal concert headlined by Sabaton and Herman Li of DragonForce with special guests Tosin Abasi (Animals As Leaders) & Tim Henson (Polyphia)
RazerCon 2020, interesting highlights.
One of the main highlights of the event is going to be during the keynote hosted by Razer’s Co-founder and CEO, Min-Liang Tan. Instead of using a physical location, Razer is going to use immersive mixed-reality technology to create an impressive stage set against Singapore skyline. That is going to look really cool if everything works out well.
Another fascinating highlight of the event and one that I’m looking forward to witnessing is the RBG lighting reacting to the live stream. During the event, if you were to turn on your Chroma enabled Razer device, it will sync up, and the colours will dance along with the concert performances innovatively! It’s going to be quite a feast for the eyes.
Viewers can also gain something out of the event. You can stand a chance to win attractive prizes such as the brand-new Razer Blade 15 and other hardware, just by participating in the contests and giveaways.
There is something for everyone in the event, so be sure to check it out! And for more information on RazerCon 2020, please click here to visit their official site.
You must be logged in to post a comment.